Qingdao Spark Logistics Appliance Co., Ltd.
Main products:folding box,roll cage,steel rack,wire container,roll container
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Dai Frank
  • Company Name : Qingdao Spark Logistics Appliance Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-532-83132796
  • Fax : 86-532-83132796
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,Wangtai town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266425

1200*800 pallet container (pallet container)

1200*800 pallet container (pallet container)
Product Detailed
1200*800 pallet container (pallet container): 1)ISO9001:2000 2)Origion:QINGDAO SPARK 3)zinced/ powder-coated 4)good prices

1200*800 pallet container (pallet container):

Price discuss
Insertion height (mm): 990 H mm
Article arrangement: New
Group: Mesh Stillages
Type: fixed construction
Version: 1 flap at 1 long side
Material: steel
Walls: mesh 50*50*4 mm
Deliverytime: Delivery after consultation
Floor: profiled steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
Length (mm): 1200
Width (mm): 1000
Height (mm): 990
Useful height: 990
Stackable height (mm): 935
Weight (kg) 51
Type number: XHT-4

Equipment:

1: Plasma cutting machine

2: Skilled welding workers

3: Many years' experience in making large welding parts

4: Good engineers to estimate the prices

5: excellent wedling technology

6: boring machine

To: Importers and Customers 

Our manufactory would like to cooperate with reliable business partners!

We will overcome current global finance crisis together with all customers!

Updated Sales Information of

.1. Varieties:   Roll Container, Welded Wire Cages,Steel Pallet, Pallet Racks,Folding Box, etc.

2. Hot Sale STORAGE SOLUTIONS:

2.1.ROLL CAGE: Zinc-plated,2-side roll pallet, 3-side roll trollet, Asian type of nesting trolley(powder-coated),  completely on the market now, kindly contact us promptly, we will quote you at best net price ASAP.

2.2.WIRE CONTAINER: various types of mesh cages are on the market now, Producing capacity:5000 sets per month.

2.3. FOLDING METAL BOX: can be folded and stacked, MC-1 and MC-3 powder-coated. KOREA using.

2.3.1. powder-coated finish:.

2.3.2 We have passed ISO9001:2000, can be exported to European Countries,Japan, USA, Korea, Mexico, Spain and other countries.

Size: Powder: MC-1 1000*800*750mm

MC-3 1200*1000*750mm.

2.3.3. Our meanly equipments in our factory is the most advanced in China.

We can produce and supply your products according to costomers’ own requiry.

1. Our Advantage:

1) We have our own factory for storage solutions, hardware equipments,etc.

2) Currently our procedure ROBER-WELDING etc are the most advanced here.

3) All of our workers are rich-experienced.

2.zinc-plated or hot-dip galvanized, powder-coated are the highest in hygienic quality.

3. Processing procedure:cold drawing meterial→calibrating→ stamping/folding→ cutting→welding/ robert-welding→electroplate→assembling→FINISH.

4. Fine Quality Standard:ISO9001:2000 export to Korea, Japan, USA, European countries,SouthEast Asia, etc.

5.material :steel or stainless steel

6. Sample: we can supply sample to customers, sample cost andpostage is collect.

7. Place of Origin:QINGDAO, Shandong province, China.

8. Supplying capacity: 5000 SETS within a month.

9. Supplying period: all the year round.

10. Storage and conveyance: 40 feet reefer container or dry container.

11. feature: stackable

12. Packing: standard packing

Outer packing: Carton or as per customer' s requirement.

13. Price: According to different quality and package.

14. Conventional Terms of payment:

14.1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

14.2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

15. Price terms: FOB

16. Delivery time: 30 days after signing Sales Contract and prepayment is arrived.

17. Minimum Order: 100sets

18. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.

19. Contact person (general manager): Ms. Carol Meng.

While sending the offer to me, kindly provide me the detailed specification, such as types, Size, Packing, Destination port, Price & Payment terms and quantity, we will quote you at best net price ASAP.

1200*800 pallet container (pallet container)



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.