Qingdao Spark Logistics Appliance Co., Ltd.
Main products:folding box,roll cage,steel rack,wire container,roll container
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Dai Frank
  • Company Name : Qingdao Spark Logistics Appliance Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-532-83132796
  • Fax : 86-532-83132796
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,Wangtai town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266425

folding hand trolley airport luggage cart

folding hand trolley airport luggage cart
Product Detailed
HAND TROLLEY 1.ISO 9001:2000 approved 2.Size:840*530*940mm 3.Finish:Zinc galvanized 4.Demountable and Nestable

Folding hand trolley

 

1.Size:840*530*940mm

2.Finish:Zinc galvanized

3.Foldable and nestable

4.Used in warehouse,airport,hotel,supermarket

 

Parameters

UOM

Info to be Provided

Type

 

 Hand Trolley

Overall Height

mm

 940

Internal Height

mm

 690

Unload Weight

Kg

 52kgs

Outer Width

mm

 530

Inner Width

mm

 460

Outer Length

mm

 840

Inner Length

mm

 800

Casters

 

4 swivel rubber casters

Construction

 

 

Wire Dia

mm

 10mm

Grid Size of Wire mesh

mm

100*200mm

Steel grade

 

 Q235

Load Carrying

 

 

Load Carrying of wire storage cage

Kg

200-400kgs

How many pieces store into a 40”HQ

 

350pcs/40”HQ

Finish

 

 

Final Finish

 

 Zinc  Galvanised

More information for our products and our company

1. Our Factory’s Advantage:

1) We have our own factory for storage solutions, hardware equipments,etc.

2) Currently our procedure ROBER-WELDING etc are the most advanced here.

3) All of our workers are rich-experienced.

2. Finial finish :zinc-plated or hot-dip galvanized, powder-coated are the highest in hygienic quality.

3. Processing procedure:cold drawing meterial→calibrating→ stamping/folding→ cutting→welding/ robot-welding→electroplate→assembling→finish

4. Fine Quality Standard:ISO9001:2000 export to Korea, Japan, USA, European countries,SouthEast Asia, etc.

5.Material :steel or stainless steel

6. Sample: we can supply sample to customers, sample cost and postage is collect.

7. Place of Origin:Qingdao, Shandong province, China.

8. Supplying capacity: 50000 sets within a month.

9. Supplying period: all the year around.

10. Storage and conveyance: 40 feet reefer container or dry container.

11. Feature: stackable

12. Packing: standard packing

13. Price: According to different quality and package.

14. Conventional Terms of payment:

14.1. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 30% T/T paid is into our account.

14.2. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, the remainder 70% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight

folding hand trolley airport luggage cart



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.